The last time I wrote my grandson was seven months old. He just had his first birthday a little over a week ago.
So much has happened over the last five months, but it makes no sense to give a rundown. There’s too much to tell. Over the next few weeks my goal is to get caught up. I definitely have enough content to do so. Simply put, I haven’t made writing a priority but it’s time to get back to something I love doing.
In the coming weeks, you can look forward to learning more about the following:
- Finishing my second year back in the classroom
- Deciding to move from 7th to 8th grade
- My ongoing battle with getting back into shape
- Working on earning my 200 hour yoga certification
- Being able to spend time with my mother-in-law while helping to take care of her during her last few weeks
- Applying to be a brand ambassador
- Apartment living vs. buying a house
- Realizing how tired I really am after teaching through a pandemic
Until then, the picture above was my view from the swimming pool at our apartment complex. I’m sure people thought I was taking a selfie, but I’m just not that vain. 🙂